Thursday 14 July 2011

Evaluation: Busted Music Video Practical

The practical task of recreating Busted's music video to "What I Go To School For" has been hugely beneficial to my editing skills using the program Final Cut. I have learnt how to use the lyrics to effectively edit film. My intentions throughout the task were to stay as close to the original video as possible, and for the editing to virtually replicate the video, shot for shot, with practically the same timings. Ideally, there are a few shots in the video that could have gone better; for exmaple the shot with Matt pushing his way to the front of class, because the other students needed to walk to the seats. However, overall I am pleased with the end result of the task and I feel I have vastly improved my media skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment